Christmas Wish Tree
Dear friends in Christ,
With Christmas just around the corner most of us look forward to celebrating this special time with our families.
How many times do we consider that there are children who cannot spend this special time with their families for reasons we don’t know?
This is what I have in mind. There are three children’s homes that have been identified that we could support. This is how we would go about it:
- There will be a Christmas tree in the foyer with cards tied onto the branches
- Each card will have the child’s name, the children’s home they come from and what their wish is
- Could I ask that we bring along a gift for the specific child mentioned on the wish card?
- That you bring along that gift to church for the specific child and place it under the Christmas tree in the foyer by no later than the 29th of November 2015.
- We will then distribute these gifts to the various children in the first week of December.
Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Yours in Christ,